I played along with the first challenge for a while over at inkspirations this week – here is my take on their sketch:
Now I have a few things to tell you about this card…
1. I turned to my colour coach for inspiration on colour and chose Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight and Early Espresso – you just can’t go wrong when you use the colour coach to guide you on colour!!!
2. Oh My God how sweet is that satin bow?
3. Can you pick up the subtle Gold smooch spritzing on the Early Espresso base card?
4. You are getting a not so subtle preview of something coming up in the Autumn Winter Mini on April 1st 2011…
5. How gorgeous is my glittery stencilled rose as the central image? What you are looking at is Chocolate Supernova fine glitter and dazzling diamonds in a rose pattern – intrigued? You will have to stay tuned for my tutorial coming up on April 1 with the release of the mini catalogue – this technique uses a very exciting product also in the catty so I can’t give too much more away than that – but I hope I see you back here then for more details 🙂
Or go one step further and book into my launch class and have a go yourself! All I know is that you will see alot more of this on my blog in the coming weeks – I haven’t been this excited about learning a new technique (thanks for teaching me Ness) in a very long time!
Thanks for stopping by and why not join in with the challenge here