On my YouTube channel today, I have a new tutorial creating a Double Z Fold card with a cool inked background using the Old World 3D Embossing Folder. I love this technique! Check out the video below and don’t forget to SHARE with friends and SUBSCRIBE while you are there!
- Card stock for Base Z Fold
- Basic Black 14.8cm x 21cm, scored at 5cm and 10cm
- Card stock for Inside Z Fold
- Basic Black 10cm x 18cm, scored at 6.5cm and 11.5cm
- Card stock panels for inked embossing
- Whisper White 4.5cm x 14.3cm (x2), 10cm x 14.3cm
- Card stock panels for stamping
- Whisper White 6cm x 9.5cm (x2), 4.5cm x 9.5cm
If you’d like to place an order or have any questions about any of the Stampin’ Up! products I’ve used, I’d be happy to help you, and can be contacted via any of my socials or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can visit my online store by clicking here, or click on any of the products linked below.
Products Featured in Today’s Crafty Project
Crafting Favourites – Tools and Adhesives
I hope you’ll head over to my YouTube channel and check out my video tutorial, be sure to subscribe, click the bell for notification of any new videos, and leave me a comment. Thanks for spending time with me today and I hope to see you again soon.