When a stamped image coordinates this perfectly with a punch, it can make for a simple, effective and quick card… That being said, although my turtle came together very quickly, the other elements on my card might have taken a little bit longer!
Using Card Stock As Your Colouring Method
Using the Turtle Friends stamp set and the coordinating Turtle Punch (purchase these in a bundle for 10% off!), I wanted to punch my turtle directly from cardstock to avoid the need for colouring.
- I stamped the turtle with Soft Succulent ink onto matching card stock and punched that out.
- I stamped the shell of the turtle in Crumb Cake Ink on matching card stock, punched it out with the turtle punch and then fussy cut the shell section with my paper snips.
- I stamped the head of the turtle on Basic White card stock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, and punched just the eye out with the largest circle included on the turtle punch.
- I added the eye with a touch of Tombow Glue, and added the shell with Dimensionals
- I added a little Wink of Stella to the shell sections and his little toes for some added sparkle.
Aren’t the stitched clouds sweet? These are from the Give It A Whirl Dies. You can see all of the products I’ve used for my card by visiting the project page here and shop directly from this link, adding any products to your cart.
Thanks for taking the time to visit today, and happy crafting!